Christians Birthright in collaboration with Sarel Tours and Conference is welcoming thousands of Christians from all over the world to the glorious city of Jerusalem, the City of David and The Land of Jacob.
What‘s more, I am with you, and I will protect you wherever you go. One day I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have finished giving you everything I have promised you (GEN 28:15).
In this weekly program, you will have the opportunity to walk in the places where the patriarchs, the prophets and the kings walked. Sites include the Western Wall, King David’s Tomb, Tomb of Prophet Samuel, Mt. Camel, Boaz Field, Knesset, Holocaust Museum, Dead Sea, Sea of Galilee, River Jordan, Ela Valley and many more.
Our prayer is that you will represent your family in November, this glorious occasion.
Once again, welcome home!!!!!!
Genesis 28:15 (New Living Translation)
What‘s more, I am with you, and I will protect you wherever you go. One day I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have finished giving you everything I have promised you.
- To gather Christians from all nations in Israel
- To use as a platform to thank God for His abundant grace
- To promote love among Christians and the descendants of Jacob
- To encourage to be Goodwill Ambassadors for Israel
- To walk through the footsteps of the Patriarchs, Prophets and Kings of Israel
- To encourage friendship among individuals
- To inspire Christians to seek their highest level in both Physical and Spiritual aspects.